New Malden Library IT suite
Courses are suitable for beginners, improvers and advanced touch typists aged 8 - 16 years.
- suitable for beginners, improvers and advanced touch typists
- 1:4 tutor, learner ratio provides lots of 1 to 1 and small group support
- Fun, painless lessons to achieve fast progress
- games to reinforce and accelerate learning
- Customised approaches for primary and secondary aged pupils
- primary and secondary aged learners work in their own groups
- Physical exercises to strengthen fine motor skills and control
- Individual support for children and young people with dyslexia, dyspraxia and other additional learning needs
The courses are ideal for the younger child wishing to be able to touch type for school work and fun, as well as for young people wanting to work more efficiently and effectively to manage the demands of course work and class assignments.
The average age of attendees is Year 5 - 9, with a mix of 55% boys to 45% girls.
Our approach has been developed to benefit the more able learner as well as children and young people with a range of additional needs such as dyslexia and dyspraxia.
Course cost: £150 per week (10% sibling or bring a friend discount)
Application forms can be downloaded from the home page.